Tackling very personal challenges.
As an IT specialist, would you like to deal with requirements engineering and conceptual design? Is it in your blood as a committed communicator to inspire customers for new solutions? Does it not matter to you as a travel enthusiast whether your assignment is in the office, in the home office or with customers? And last but not least, as an impulse generator, do you want to help your employer move forward? Yes? Then check out the offer carefully, because in the next few years, this pioneering environment is going to be “all the rage”.
IC information company has been providing top-quality services for individual and standardized IT software solutions since its foundation. Especially in the digitalization of processes in strategic and operational facility management. For years we have been accompanying large companies. These successful partnerships lead to an above-average number of inquiries.
The IWMS/CAFM team of 6 is expanding. They deal with topics from commercial, infrastructural and technical facility management.
• Clean up requirement specification with customer
• Requirement engineering. This includes modeling in use cases
• After customer approval define concept and specifications
• Initiate implementation via customer’s SW partner
• Verify result / requirement specification
• Trigger implementation at the customer and acceptance by the same.
• Project duration up to 1½ years
• Travel in corona times: currently active in home office or office, then back on the road approx. 30%.
• Business informatics specialist FH/HF
• Sound IT knowledge
• Ideally with experience in implementation/operation of business applications
• Very good language skills in DE and EN
• Age from 28, fresh graduates will also be considered
• Challenging and varied projects in different areas with a high degree of personal responsibility
• Interesting development opportunities – both in terms of content and expertise as well as personal and financial aspects
• Flat hierarchies and direct communication
• Flexible working hours and locations
• Young and motivated team
• Relaxed corporate culture
Interested? Then mail your documents to
Mr. Stephan Eppenberger